Ojamajo Doremi Dokkān! (おジャ魔女どれみドッカ～ン！, Ojamajo Doremi Dokkān!) is the fourth and final season of the Ojamajo Doremi anime series as well as the sequel to Motto! Ojamajo Doremi. This season began it's premiere the following week from the conclusion of Motto on February 3, 2002, running for 51 episodes before eventually concluding on January 26, 2003, being succeeded the following week by two new shows; Ashita no Nadja] and Ojamajo Doremi Na-i-sho from 2004. This season's notable motifs included jewelry, decorating and graduation.
Hana, who has gotten bored of the Witch World and wants to be with Doremi and the others, uses all of her magic to instantly grow up and become a sixth-grader. This results in the Maho-Do being transformed into a crafts shop and Hana's magical crystals shattering, requiring Doremi and the others to supply her with the energy needed to become a witch apprentice. Meanwhile, the Queen discovers Majo Tourbillon's power will eventually cause all worlds to be put to sleep. As such, the Queen tasks the girls, who are assisted by Majo Tourbillon's fairy, Baba, to recreate various handmade gifts that Majo Tourbillon's six grandchildren had made and received from her in order to remind her of the happy times and break the vines imprisoning her. The vines soon start spawning black flowers that cause people and magical beings alike to be affected with laziness, with the girls enlisting the help of Hana, and a white elephant named Pao to put a stop to them.
- This is the third season to introduce a new witch apprentice.
- This is also the only season in witch Hana uses magic to change her age.
- The first theme song of the franchise played at the end of the final season.
- This is by far the only season with two ending themes, likely due to it being the last season.
- This is the season with the shortest transformation with a total of 11 seconds, excluding the speech.
- Interestingly, some fans mistake as the last season. Na-i-sho is the last season as well as the OVA.